As a facilities manager, you will know the importance of purchasing high quality equipment while still staying within budget. One of the things you may be responsible for is the purchase and installation of an effective air conditioning system for your premises. A good air conditioning system, such as a Mitsubishi Electric AC system, is an important investment for any business. Creating a comfortable environment can affect everything from staff morale and comfort levels for employees through to productivity levels.
When you choose a suitable Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning system for a business premises, you need to make sure you have enough information to make an informed choice. There are many different models and suppliers out there so it can be something of a minefield. However, creating a quick checklist of points to consider can help.
Creating Your Checklist
When you buy your Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning system, you need to consider a number of key points. The aim is to get a high quality system that is suited to the needs of the business and premises but also offers value for money. Some of the points that you need to look at before you make your purchase include:
- What your budget is: It is important to work out what your maximum budget is for the purchase and installation of your Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning system. You can then focus on suitable models that fall within your price range rather than wasting time looking at models that may exceed the amount that you have to spend.
- Which type of system is required: You need to work out the best type of AC system for the premises – for example, a single split, multi split or VRF system. The type of Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning system that will be best suited to the premises can vary based on a number of factors. This includes the size of the premises, how many areas there are, and the number of employees and electrical equipment within each work in the area that needs to be cooled.
- The reputation of the company you use: Before you choose an AC company to supply and install your air conditioning, you need to do a few checks. Make sure you choose a company – like ACE Services – with solid reviews from past customers and plenty of experience in the field. This will help to ensure you get quality products, professional installation by an expert and a high level of service. Look for a Mitsubishi Electric accredited company, as this means greater peace of mind for you.
- When the unit can be supplied and fitted: You may be working to a deadline when it comes to having the AC unit installed. If this is the case, make sure you check how quickly the unit can be supplied and installed by the provider.
- Ongoing maintenance and service: One more thing that you should look at is what sort of ongoing maintenance and service options are available for your Mitsubishi Electric AC unit. This will help to ensure that any problems are quickly and efficiently addressed in the future and that your unit continues to operate efficiently. At ACE Services we offer a full range of repair and maintenance services for Mitsubishi Electric AC units, to keep your running costs as low as possible and maximise the lifecycle of your system.
Get Great Quality, Choice & Value From ACE Services
At ACE Services we have years of experience working with the full range of Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning systems. We pride ourselves on offering an excellent choice of high quality Mitsubishi Electric units suitable for a variety of needs and budgets. You can look forward to great service, speedy installation, and ongoing maintenance from our team of AC experts. Simply download the brochure today and take a look at the great deals available on Mitsubishi Electric AC systems.